It can be hard to know what you're looking for in an antenatal course, especially if you're a first-time parent. There are several things to consider:
- Would you like to use hypnobirthing?
- Would it be helpful for you to have guidance from a qualified midwife on the course?
- Would you like to be able to set your birth plan in the course, together with your birth partner?
- Are you hoping to learn baby first aid?
- Would you like guidance on infant feeding?
- Would you like to know more about what to do when baby arrives?
- Are you hoping to meet other parents in the Epping Forest area?
We cover all of these things and so much more.
Our mission is to make sure you feel calm and confident for birth AND parenthood. Nothing can ever fully prepare you but we can certainly help. Together we have supported hundreds of parents welcome babies into the world, whether its your first, second or fifth baby, you're more than welcome.
Having taken NCT and NHS antenatal classes ourselves, we're aware that many new parents take these courses to meet other parents in Epping Forest. That's why we have designed our courses to be fun, in person and social. So you can get the information you need and feel at ease making new friends.
A lot of people attend NCT, NHS antenatal courses, or similar and then end up paying for additional courses - such as hypnobirthing and baby first aid. We've designed our course to include hypnobirthing and baby first aid for the same price.
If you’re having a baby in Epping Forest and are looking to meet a great group of friends, plus a team of pregnancy, birth and baby specialists, then you’ve come to the right place.
Comparison chart of Kicks to Cuddles, NCT and NHS antenatal classes.